Sunday, January 9, 2011

Ladies And Gentlemen...She's Done It Again!

The amazing Whitney!!!! (take a bow Whitney...now don't be shy!)






Again, I cannot encourage you enough to contact Whitney for pictures! She has taken pictures of Brylee twice (3 months and 1st birthday), and now more of our families. She can do weddings, family portraits, children, and firemen photos. AND she wants to be a firefighter herself!

Now tell me...is that not talent?!

If you can't figure out how to contact her via this blog post, let me know and I'll help you get in touch with her!

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Per Autumn Tupper via Facebook:

They look amazing!

Jenn said...

From Nancy Christensen via Facebook:

Awesome pictures Jennifer!!!!! The one with your mom and dad and Brylee is especially good. Has Tressia ordered a wall size copy?

Jenn said...

From Mary Gay via Facebook:

Those are really some great pics Jennifer.

Jenn said...

From Barbara Jarvis via Facebook:

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...