Monday, January 31, 2011

Chester Gets The Better Part Of The Deal

I was trying to avoid writing too many posts in one day, but had to share this one.

Brylee has developed a habit of throwing her food over her high chair, as all toddlers have done. It has become a challenge to see if we can catch her before it gets thrown down to the waiting Chester. Half the time, it is sniffed then ignored by the hairy one, so the catching is to save us from sore backs from constant picking up.

But today at lunch, Brylee was aiming her Cheerio below, and good ol' daddy went in for a save...not realizing that one of his beloved Fritos was barely attached to his hand and went falling downward to the floor.

Jackpot for Chester!

As Chester munched away, Cary looked at me, puzzled, and asked how the dog got a Frito. I nearly choked on my food laughing so hard from witnessing it all.

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...