Saturday, February 19, 2011

Can I Just Hold You A Little Longer?

My two favorite people in the whole world. How I am going to miss our weekly visits with you! Weekly lunches, too. Come to think about it, just being able to drive over to your house for dinner or to get a hug will be greatly missed.

I love you guys so incredibly much, and can't wait to give you more hugs again when I visit. Eat yummy turkey steaks. Or just go to Logan's. And game night? I need to know about them so we can have one of our own at the same time...take Spoons and Apples To Apples to a whole different level.

Thank you for being the most incredible parents anyone could ask for. It says a lot that I want you to come with us so bad. You raised me so well, and I could ask for nothing more than to do the same with Brylee.

Speaking of Brylee, I love to see her eyes light up and squeal with delight when she sees you. It's only going to increase tenfold now. She adores you, and I couldn't imagine it any other way.

This new adventure will have you guys with us all the way. I need you and look forward to sharing fun things with you, especially amazing nature, the thing that has attracted all of us and ultimately brought us this new opportunity.

All I want to do is hold you guys a little longer, a little tighter, and enjoy every moment we have together. I love you guys, more than you can ever know.

8 comments:

Mom said...

LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!!!

Jenn said...

From T-ma via Facebook:

Get a good nights sleep. Hugs & kisses to all 3 of you.

Jenn said...

From Brad via Facebook:

texas isnt the same already

Jenn said...

From Autumn via Facebook:

Jim and I were just wondering over dinner where you guys would stop for the night. Glad you made it safely! Hope you have sunny weather while you are on the road!

Jenn said...

From Anne Schleiffer via Facebook:

miss u already!

Jenn said...

From Tim Weaver via Facebook:

I can't believe y'all left.

Jenn said...

From Brad and Teresa Kenney via Facebook:

Praying for you.

Jenn said...

From Poppy via Facebook:

Glad you made it safely. Love you and miss you terribly!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...