Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Funny, Interesting, Or....Walrus-y?

Around the Comment section at the end of each post, you can click on Funny, Interesting, or...??? Does anyone know what the 3rd thing on the blog comment area is?

I guess we can use that as a "Create Your Own" (if you have played Apples To Apples with us, then you'll know what I mean!) But if you use it as a Create Your Own, you have to leave in the comments what you decided it was (boring, smelly, LOL...)..hey. It's only fair!

In other thoughts, I am thinking about making the blog private once we move to Maine. More for Brylee's protection. But I can definitely send updated posts to people who are interested in keeping up, which would be through email. But it no longer be available via Facebook.

What are your thoughts? Smart to be safe? Or am I just over protective?

1 comment:

WhitKnee said...

I totally understand the need to be more private in blogs, you never know who is reading it. Fyi, You can set blogger so that you choose the people that can view it (Click on Settings > Permissions > Only People I choose)

Also, another fyi (and you may already know this), the reason the 3rd thing on the blog comment area doesn't show up is because the "margin width" isn't set wide enough on your blog.

And I've also discovered that you can change the three different options if you go to Design > Page Elements > Edit Blog Posts > its under "Reactions".

...disregard if you already knew this. =)

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...