Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pictures From The Goodbye Game Night

It is amazing to see how much we are loved. A wonderful group of people that showed up to my parents house on Saturday afternoon to celebrate our new adventure waiting for us. Words escape me on how blessed I truly feel. I will miss everyone so much, and I can't wait for the next time I come home to see them.

Unfortunately I did not get pictures of Brylee with all of our guests, including my Grandpa Lynn and G-ma Barbara. Also, I wish I got better pictures of Autumn and her family with my little one. Somehow I failed at the one goal I had for the entire day! (Thanks Eric for some of the great photos!)

What a fun, slap-happy (literally) day, and thank you everyone again for all of the love and support. I will take the advice and hugs with me on our new journey.

















































10 comments:

Jenn said...

via facebook:

these goodbyes aren't getting any easier!

Jenn said...

From Erica via facebook:

Its not goodbye.. its see you later :)

Jenn said...

from Jacqueline Marchioni via facebook:

Maybe God is just letting you get some distance so you uber-appreciate your peeps here?...

Jenn said...

From Kelly via facebook:

Hey...it's not goodbye....it's au revoir...and with technology you are never very far from anybody....best of luck...I love you and you are going to have the time of your life

Jenn said...

from Kiera Fleming via facebook:

Hey Jennifer. I know it sucks. But at least u were blessed to know them and vice versa.

Jenn said...

via facebook:

Thanks guys. All of you. It is so nice to have friends and family like you. I am truly blessed and want to give you all hugs!

Jenn said...

from Eric via facebook:

Jennifer, You are starting on an adventure to learn about yourself and Cary. You will be fine. Know you are traveling with all of the love and prayers your friends and family can offer. You will be no more than a phone call and airplane ride away! Cary loves you and will be with you on this adventure and before long it will just feel right and normal. Love you

Jenn said...

From Amy via facebook:

Had a great time at my nieces going away party tonight, very sad to see them moving so far away!! gonna miss them and baby Brylee!!

Jenn said...

via facebook:

We're going to miss you too. I love the awesome crafts you have done for Brylee. Perhaps I'll learn how to do something talented someday and send them your direction!

Jenn said...

From Nancy Christensen via facebook:

It's all good Jennifer. I an't wait to read about your adventures and experiences.

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...