Sunday, February 13, 2011

Getting Ready For The Oddest Week (Or 2) Of My Life

Thanks to my amazing parents, Cary and I had a wonderful party/game night last night. We had 29 guests, and there was tons of laughter, and thanks to such wonderful support, some (but not too many) tears. I will try to put up the pictures of the party this afternoon, so keep your eyes open!

Cary, Brylee, Chester, and I are living at my parents house, first time for me in 3 years, and a first for all of us, excluding bad winter weather and Brylee and Chester's weekends. But this is only happening for a week before Cary, Chester, and I hit the road for our 4-5 day travel, leaving little Brylee in the hands of her T-ma and Poppy.

During this week, we (I) have already set up busy days, from doctors visits for Chester and Brylee, going to see Spencer's cows, Piper and Micah (who I have been trying to go see for months now), and get my Girl Scout Cookies, as well as dinner with Bill and Ivan, dinner with the leaders of our church hometeam, and one last potential visit with HS BF Autumn. I never got a good picture of her and her family last night! I have to keep Friday night unbusy for so many reasons, including the last night to be with my parents...ugh. Leaving them is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. But for Cary, I will.

I will cry a lot this next week or two, 1) missing my home (apartment or parents' house?), 2) leaving my best friends (the parents and Uncle Bill), 3) and missing my little girl until she comes back to us on February 25th. And then it starts all over again when my parents fly home on the 27th.

Maybe crying will produce weight loss and I'll be down to my ideal goal by the end of all this.

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...