Thursday, March 10, 2011

Maine Angels

Brylee, Chester, and I took advantage of the swirling snow this morning and went outside.

Brylee looked adorable in her snow pants and shoes that her cousin Kim sent her...another big "Thank you!" to her for thinking about us!!


I felt like I was in a snowglobe as I watched Chester chase his ball on the slippery patio and Brylee bend over to grab the snow...only to proceed to eat it.


And she made her first snow angel, only to have Chester stomp all over it a few minutes later chasing his prized ball. Good thing I got some pictures! (good luck deciphering it though!)

6 comments:

Brandi said...

So cute! Hope you guys are having fun!!

Jenn said...

From Ramona Whitfield via Facebook:

Look at little "Jennifer". Brylee is such a big girl now. Beautiful.

Jenn said...

From Heather Fortenbury via Facebook:

The scenery is gorgeous and the baby is beautiful!!! She's growing up

Jenn said...

From Brenda Lopez via Facebook:

she's so cute!!!

Jenn said...

From Melissa Dahlvig via Facebook:

Awe how cute! She is growing way to fast! We miss you all!!!!

Jenn said...

From Kim Guess via Facebook:

Looks like she likes it!!!! At least she has the clothes. I will hold on to the snow gear we are outgrowing, I bet Brylee can wear it next year.

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...