Sunday, March 20, 2011

Project 52: The First 11 Weeks

And now...as promised, here are my pictures for Project 52 to catch up to everyone else!

I know it's supposed to be 1 photo per week, but I had a couple that I just couldn't resist putting up a second.

And now, without further ado, I present to you...my week in photograph!

1/52: Black and White



2/52: Food


3/52: Self Portrait


4/52: Reflection

5/52: Ennui

6/52: Red



7/52: Time


(a beautiful cloudy sky in the morning)

8/52: Pink


9/52: Patterns



10/52: Morning


(I'm trying not to take too many pictures of the kid, but this is how we spend our mornings)

11/52: Round


4 comments:

Jenn said...

From T-Ma via Facebook:

Great Job!

Jenn said...

From Tim Weaver via Facebook:

Cool pictures. I use a program called Project 365 you take a picture once a day an you can type in comments each day also. I have been doing it since July 2 this year.

Jenn said...

From Ron Ford via Facebook:

Fantastic! You have an eye for the beautiful and the unusual. You'll never take too many pictures of the kid. She'll grow up faster than you can imagine and you'll be glad you have them.

Jenn said...

From Amy Corry via Facebook:

haven't started my project 52 yet but I will stay tuned!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...