Friday, December 21, 2007

Friday, December 21, 2007





Our last full day in Vermont!




This day we took advantage of the last of our time and drove out to Manchester so that I can see more. On the way to the town, we found a Christmas store. My first one outside of a mall!!! It was cute, and I bought a couple of ornaments: a maple leave that was dipped in gold for mom, and a round Nutcracker Soldiers with cool clear beading around it for Brenda and Gary.









We finally made it to Manchester, where we parked and walked to a Christmas store in the square that was based in something similar to a house. But this house was wall to wall, super crowded, careful-while-you-turn-around-or-you'll-break-something closed in. And everything was so expensive! We found a Darth Vader nutcracker, but it was $375!!! Sorry, dad, I would have gotten it for you, but it was a tad too much!










After we finished checking out the things there, we walked across the street and ate at Christo's Pizza and Pasta. The pizza was so good, and we were so hungry, that we forgot to take a picture of the food before eating it (something we did while there...odd, I know--but memorable!).






After eating, we drove a little more and saw more shoppes, historical sites, and the SOX store!!!! Cary knows my love for fun socks, so he patiently followed me around as I ran crazy in the store--4 pair for $10!!!! I would definitely keep them in business!















Another store we visited was the Christmas store that Cary and his parents found our cake topper for the wedding cake. There was room after room of ornaments, trees, and decorations! That was my favorite store to visit (besides the SOX store, of course!)









That evening was spent cleaning up the house and making sure we were packed and ready for the travels tomorrow. I was sad, because it meant our honeymoon was coming to an end, and it was the most perfect time I have ever had!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...