Sunday, December 23, 2007

Sunday, December 23, 2007

This morning we woke up early and packed our things up to go to Sulphur Springs for the day. Today was for the McFadden Christmas, and we met at Gary and Brenda's so we could all ride out there together.

Cary and I were quite tired still after getting in last night, looking through pictures, and opening our gifts (so much for 'just one'!). The ride out there was full of recapping the honeymoon for his parents. And while at Mema's house, it was full of more recapping (and looking at pictures)

At the house for Christmas: Mema, Peggy, Chris, Bryan, Tressie, Faith, Brad, Helen, Brenda, Gary, Cary, and me: what a busy house!

I received a Women's 1 year bible and a journal that I kept with for about 6 months (until I started keeping a blog, and now I am looking through it as I pull out the memories), a cooling rack (which has come in very handy in the year!), and cake pans.

It was a very good day, and nice to see my newest family!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...