Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Picture

I was visiting my cousin's blog and saw her updates after her visit here (she lives in Colorado currently with her husband and 3 girls)
She got a great picture of all of the cousin's children together, and was nice enough to let me place it on my blog. Her oldest daughter, Addison, is seen holding Brylee. Brylee is so tiny, it looks like Addison is holding a doll!
Here is the picture of Austin surrounded by all of the girls, Addison (holding Brylee), Reagan (with the pink guitar), and Gracyn (the little one Austin is holding), and of course, Brylee (mostly hidden by blanket!)

Check out Kim's blog here. She is the one who inspired me to start mine!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...