Monday, January 18, 2010

Back At Work

Today I am back at work. My supervisor has been kind enough to give me the day off the phones to catch up on emails.

These emails tell a story. For the last 8 weeks I have been gone, the emails that have been sent out tells me what situations happened, what people had to deal with, and who was or was not here.

"Calls in Que--Please Assist"

"Thanksgiving Safety Messages"

"Submit Your Favorite Christmas Holiday Memory"

"Time For Secret Santa!"

...add in birthday wishes, daily schedules (who's in, who's not), and all around corporate communication, and it's as if I had never missed a day!

Except for the 560 emails waiting for me this morning...

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...