Monday, January 11, 2010

How Wonderful They Were, Day 1

Naps!



So, today is the last Monday that I get to stay at home with Brylee. And this is when she is becoming so much fun!

I love to take naps. Before having Brylee, I would take on every Saturday, and fit one in any time I could. After having her, it became a little more difficult to settle down once I was tired and take a nap because I had to work with her schedule as well as everyone else's.

But I also discovered how absolutely wonderful it is to fall asleep with her laying on top of me. She falls asleep very quickly as well, and an hour or so later, I wake up refreshed and comforted in so many ways.

I used to look forward to our daily naps, but starting next week, I will not get to experience them again, at least not on the workdays. Part of me debated on trying to stay awake all day this week to get back into the swing of things, but I just enjoy them too much!

4 comments:

Mom/Tressia/T-MA said...

Oh I loved those moments with you. Cherish them!

The Guess Family said...

Enjoy those tummy naps while you can!!! That is one of my favorite things, too. But, sadly they grow too big for it really quickly. Now I sometimes nap in my rocker, with Gracyn in my arms.

Carymc said...

that should be part of your deal for going back to work, that they give you a 2 hour nap in the middle of the day.

MommyTof3 said...

OH!!! Those are the BEST memories of my kids as well-and yes...it ends far too soon.....:(

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...