Sunday, May 15, 2011

Brylee-Heavy Post?

Maybe! But then again, the party was because she was in town...

Party time at the Jarvis residence! (but not without a big breakfast at Ham and Eggs first followed by some fun worship at Fellowship Church, and then a quick trip to Toys R Us to get Brylee some fun toys...including a broom....)






























My parents were awesome and threw together a game day party (which ended up with no games, though) where family came to visit us and have a little food and fun.

My uncle Tony and aunt Angie were visiting from South Carolina and even extended their stay so that they could visit us. I can't remember the last time I saw them, but they looked great and I am so glad to see them again. They even thought little Brylee was cute...huh...














































My aunt Amy is always doing something creative, and with scraps of felt left over, she made this Rapunzel 'wig'...And I think it is a good picture of her, even though she'll probably try to kill me for posting it...






























































































I took lots of pictures during the party, but at the same time, just sat the camera down and did lots of chatting with my Grandmothers, Bill, Ivan, Kim and Ashton, Grandpas, Tony, Angie, Amy and Stacy, Erica and Austin, Eric, and even got to see mom's dear friend Donna and her cutie grandkids before hand! Unlike the last game night we had, this one didn't have tears shed (by me). Instead it felt like it was the typical fun day with a lot of catching up to do!

Sorry there are so many pictures and not more of all of my family. Guess I should check and see what mom's camera has...nope. I guess she was too busy talking and having a good time, too!

Thank you to everyone who came out to see us, and it was so good to see your faces again, even for a short time. I love all of you, miss you, and can't wait for the next party to happen (this time maybe we'll even pull out the games!)

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...