Monday, May 2, 2011

Project 52: 17/52 Love


What more love can you have then by sharing an ice cream cone?

This picture (along with many others) was taken at the local ice cream place that is finally open!!!

In Maine, apparently ice cream shops are closed during the winter, with not enough business. But now that the McFaddens are here, that might have to change. I love my ice cream, and crave it pretty much year round. :o)

I was so excited to find the Ice Cream Dugout, just outside of town, a few weeks ago, but yesterday we decided to try Scoops, a place much closer. Perfect for a quick ice cream fix, with a simple menu!

Mmmmm!!!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...