Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Monday 5/17 Part I: I Have Giraffe Saliva On My Hand!

Monday, while dad was at work, mom, Cary, Brylee and I decided to head to the zoo. I was eager to show Brylee the animals she has been learning about in person so she could understand the sizes a little better, and maybe just enjoy seeing them in person.

We decided to go to the Dallas zoo, which is a place that doesn't get as much attention as the Ft. Worth zoo gets, but they are trying to make it as good!

And now, I'll let the pictures do the talking. And for once I might have as many pictures of other things as I do of Brylee...




































































































































































































































































I have to add that Brylee loved seeing the animals, mostly the (moving) snakes, penguins, and ducks.

Her mommy loved seeing the penguins, chameleons, and giraffes. The Dallas Zoo had something cool: the giraffe exhibit was raised up so that you came face to face with them. They also sold giraffe treats you could buy and feed them. I couldn't resist and had to get some to feed. One giraffe barely got his treat in his mouth before his tongue came out for the next treat. Within 30 seconds, my $5 giraffe wafers were gone...and no pictures to prove that I did it...

What a wonderful way to spend the afternoon in the beautiful, surprisingly cool Dallas weather! Brylee seemed to really enjoy it, and didn't get an afternoon nap in, even though we knew there was much more to come...Hopefully mom and Cary also enjoyed it, too!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...