Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Brylee's Potty Training Song

Tinkle Tinkle Little Brylee
When you do your mom will smiley
Stickers, Chocolate, Praise for you
Maybe more when you go to pooh
Tinkle Tinkle Little Brylee
When you do your mom will smiley

Notes on Brylee's potty training:

Friday was the most eventful day thus far, and I don't mean she used her big girl potty all by herself.  But instead, it was a day of mishaps, and messy ones at that.

In the morning, I stepped downstairs to find her outfit, and I guess I must have taken too long because by the time I stepped back up, she had shed her Pull-Up and pooped on the floor.  I spared everyone with pictures, but fortunately it was not really all too messy.  Just a fast bath to get ready to go to Storytime...which incidentally I decided not to go to because her new mess would be my main focus of attention just before my mom's visit.

Naptime was more eventful.  I put her in her room with just 10 minutes before Cary was due to get off of work.  She may not have been too incredibly tired, but I am good with letting her play quietly in her room.  No later than 1:30, Cary showed up with his mom, who was going to take Brylee for the night.

We looked in Brylee's room to see that she had again taken off her Pull-Up and wet the bed.  But included in this was this:

She had moved the gliding ottoman to her dresser and pulled out a skirt from the top drawer.  So glad she didn't fall over!

Ahhh the life of toddlerhood!

Let's just say that I am keeping a slightly closer eye on her for now...

1 comment:

The Guess Family said...

Strap that dresser to the wall!!! They have the straps at babies r us. Shannon's little girl pulled hers over on herself, crashing the tv from the top on herself as well. Crazy the trouble they can get into!!!!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...