Saturday, September 17, 2011

Deja vu at 2



 


My cousin Kim, on the left, has her own look-alike child.  My other cousin, Erica, has a little boy; he doesn't look like her, but has some of her personality.  :o)  We'll see what happens with my other cousins!




Ok.  I'll have to work on this a bit more as I am struggling to find a picture of Brylee that shows the resemblance that we had/have at the age of 2.  Though I don't see me in her now (adult me) when I look at pictures of me at the same age, I am hit with a very deja vu feeling (is that possible?)

One thing I do realize though is that she has some amazingly piercing blue eyes that I would have loved to have had, as well as slightly lighter hair that will make her a breath-taking beauty that I never achieved.

Cary better get that bat ready!

1 comment:

Mom said...

The picture of Brylee in the yellow shirt reminds me of Cary. She does look like both of you.

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...