Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Week Of Prayers

Earlier this week, I found out my little cousin, Ashton, was in the hospital with pneumonia.  At only 5 years of age, he has been through so much in his little life, having dealing with cancer and the loss of his leg.  I heard yesterday that he went into emergency surgery for a collapsed lung, and has since been in pain and bends over because of it, but when he does, he can't breathe.  But this kid is a spunky little fighter, so our prayers are with him to get past this nasty situation.

Today, I learned that my mom's dad is now at the hospital due to chest pains.  Now, these pains are unfortunately not unusual and has been in the hospital several times in the last few years.  Last I have heard, he is doing ok, in good spirits, but being kept in the hospital overnight. 

My family can't fall apart with me being so far away...it would be so hard to do 10 hours of travel just to get to them!!!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...