Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Day Trip To Boston




Oh my how time has flown!

3 Saturdays ago, Cary and I took a day trip to see the sights and history of Boston, MA. We started out at 4:00 a.m. to catch a train at 6:45 and got to downtown Boston at 8:30.  And we didn't get home until 10:00 that night.  My tootsies were tired!!!

That being said, let's see if I can add any commentary on any of this.  If nothing more, than just enjoy the pictures!





 
 Love these frog statues!!!



 
A beautiful stroll down Beacon Hill






And then on to the Freedom Trail!










 (this picture for my friend!)





















Not included in these pictures are our lunch, which was eaten at the Quincy Food Market.  Super busy, you could barely move around in the place, and more food to choose from than you wanted because everything looked so good!

We also stumbled upon an Italian festival (again no pictures) as well as a Farmers Market that had amazing prices for their food (7 lemons for $1--seriously!) (again, no pictures...by this time I was incredibly beat down by having to push our way through this place with sore feet and hardly any room to walk)

Boston is such a neat city with combination of new and old.  I learned quite a bit thanks to Cary (but will spare you the details in this blog), and we both went home that evening very tired, but overall, a perfect date-day. 

A super big thanks to Brenda and Gary for watching the girl all day long so that we could have the opportunity to enjoy the city just the 2 of us!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...