Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Brylee's 'Sick' Day

Today is lazy day #2 for Brylee and me as she battles a runny nose.  It is cold outside, and therefore, cold inside, so she is in her jammies and mismatched socks until I can figure out if there is a warmer outfit.

Last night also marked the second night of sitting up with her to read and try to get her to go back to sleep.  The first night was not fun, as there was a lot of crying and frustration from both parties, but last night, aware of her not feeling well, I was a little more lenient with reading to her more books until she decided it was time to play.  Finally, though, sleepiness kicked in, and she was out again until Cary's alarm went off at 7 a.m.

Other moms have been really helpful on Facebook with responses of how to help her feel better, as well as their current experiences (Brylee isn't the other one with 'allergies'...) 

She is, however, in great spirits, so I'm not too concerned, except for the hard decision I face now:  take a nap, or work on the desserts I have planned for tomorrow's playgroup???

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...