Thursday, September 29, 2011

Project 52: 38/52 Candy

Here you can tell the difference in cameras.  The first picture was taken with my point-and-shoot camera, which is now over 4 years old, with quite a bit of wear and tear.  Between dropping it, carrying it in pockets, baby playing with it, and 10s of thousands of photos, it is starting to show it's age. 

The bottom picture was taken with my phone's camera.  While this camera takes great shots, it is slow to respond, therefore I miss many great picture opportunities of Brylee or pets as they suddenly move as I press the button.

I love my point-and-shoot camera, but I am afraid it is getting close to meeting its end.  If I want to continue taking pictures for everything (and I do mean everything), I need to figure out how to get the blur out of the bottom left and get it to work the way it used to.

And make it snappy!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...