Sunday, September 18, 2011

Project 52: 37/52 Yellow

Part of the charm of New England is no doubt in their homes.  And some of the homes around us have the most crazy colors.  Most of the time there are 2 colors (house and shutters/accents), but if you get really lucky, some homes have anywhere from 3 to 4 colors.  And not just neutral colors, either.  It is not uncommon to see pinks and purples, and even greens combined with blues. 

And I said as I child that I wanted a purple house with pink polka dots.  It may actually be possible up here!

So, back to the point of the Project.  This week was yellow, and everytime we drive by this beautiful home in adjoining Small Town, I am caught by it's beauty and charm...and it's yellow door.

This is an inn that is for sale...too bad I'm a terrible hostess and would send such a beautiful place deeper than it probably already is!  ;o)




No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...