Friday, September 9, 2011

T's Whirlwind Visit

Wednesday began like this:

We had a package to send off to my parents, filled with 'little things', including an angel made of a sea shell, a wreath, a shirt, some art from Brylee, and several Piraty items...hopefully to give them a laugh.

I had also seen a Trailblazer like mom's around town that day, and wanted to text her and tell her that I missed her.

Yeah.  One of those days...

Wednesday evening, I got a call from my mom asking if we were interested in meeting her in Boston for the weekend.  Before the night was through, tickets had been purchased for my mom to hop on a plane and visit us for the extended Labor Day weekend.

And so the rest goes like this:


 







 2 rivers joining, one muddy, one clear:
Hat Shopping in North Conway, NH:

More fall foliage peeping out:
  Paying our respects (and just getting a different view of the world):


 Dinner (yes, dinner) at The Ice Cream Dugout:

 And this little fashionista going to bed:

Definitely a whirlwind couple of days, but so much fun.  I am so happy my mom stepped out of her comfort zone and spontaneously came to visit.  It made the Labor Day weekend so special.

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...