Monday, March 9, 2009

Go Stars!!!

Beat those Canadiens!!!....or something like that...



On Sunday, Cary and I attended the Dallas Stars/Montreal Canadiens game, I in my typical Langenbrunner jersey, and Cary in his new Canadiens jersey that I got him for Christmas.


Why does Cary have a Canadiens jersey you ask? Because when we make the move to the Northeast(someday...its all just a dream!), we wanted to pick a team to support so we can go to their games on occasion. With the Dallas history in the Montreal team (Guy Carbonneau, Bob Gainey...) and their long history (one of the 1st of four teams in the NHL), not to mention the trips to Canada (!!!), this team was chosen as our 'next in line'. Don't worry...I'll always be a Stars fan!




Well, the game started off great, with the 1st period ending with Stars ahead, 1-0. After that, unfortunatly, it went downhill from there. I don't know what happened, but it looks like the Canadiens were warmed up and blasted the Stars in the end 3-1. I guess it could have been worse though! But Carey Price (the Canadiens goalie in net that night) was pretty much a wall!

The seats we had were 4 rows from the very top of American Airlines Center, literally the highest I have ever sat, and in the corner. Being that high up, we could see EVERYTHING! What a great time!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...