Thursday, March 5, 2009

This Chick...

is Tres Chic!

I am sporting a very popular, well known look: the famous elbow bandage!

That's right folks! I gave blood today...and to make a quick point: I encourage you to give, too!

Just think, you get to lay back, squeeze a foam ball, get a free t-shirt, AND snacks and juices!!!

And of course the upside to all of this is that you can potentially save a life! Just think if you were in the situation of needing blood yourself--the person you received the blood from (though you may never know them) will become your hero.

Become a hero today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can i wear a cape and tights?

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...