Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Prayer Request

There are so many prayer requests that I try to remember to pray about daily. The list is long, from my family to my co-workers/friends and even Cary's co-workers, but one at this moment sticks out in my mind and I want to ask anyone willing and able to assist.

It is for my coworker, Penny, and her husband Kraig. While I will not go into details about what is happening for them, Penny is asking for a rainbow from God that is meant for her. She says there are a lot of dark, stormy times she is facing, and I feel like I cannot pray long, hard, or right enough.
I have never met someone as strong as her. Everyday she puts a smile on her face, but it has been clouded recently with things in her personal life, and I want to see that genuine smile on her face again. She is truly a beautiful person.

Please lift her and Kraig up and help them see the rainbows that God has intended for them. Please pray that she knows she is not alone and that God has a plan, even though it might not be visible yet.

Thank you to all of my friends that read this blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Done!

Autumn said...

I'm catching up on blogs, and I just read this. I just said a prayer for your coworker and her husband. I hope things are getting better for them.

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...