Monday, March 9, 2009

Because Some Days You Just Have To Get Away...



Monday was an unusual day for Cary and myself. We took the day off, just for a nice day together, just the two of us.



We decided to go out to the Ft. Worth Botanical Gardens, but more specifically, the Japanese Gardens. Cary has been to the gardens many times, as I have as well, but this was our first visit together. What a treat!


Memories of going to the Gardens with the Jarvis family have now been added with memories with Cary of feeding the oversized fish, posing with stone monkeys, and all of the pictures we have taken (did I mention that Cary is a GREAT photographer?!)



With a trip to Central Market (I got a Golden Pinapple!!) and then Indian food with friends for dinner, our 3 day weekend came to an end, complete with great memories and a smile on our face!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...