Tuesday, February 2, 2010

And Now A Break From Our Sponsors: Lindt


Lindt Lindor Truffles, where have you been all my life?

Yesterday, I stopped by my supervisors office to grab an end-of-day piece of candy (this only happens once every month or so, when I wonder if she has any Smarties).

I saw these round packages and decided to just give one a shot. What could it hurt? I see the commercials for them and they look pretty good. So I chose the gold packaged one, thinking it would possibly be caramel. It was white chocolate.

Now, I'm not the biggest white chocolate fan. Sometimes its just too sweet for me. But I was still feeling adventurous. So open the hatch, down went the first bite.

And now, I'm hooked. Meaning, I-have-to-take-the-long-way-around-to-avoid-my-supervisor's-desk hooked.
Just from one piece.
And now, back to our regularly scheduled program...
(**Cue World's Best Husband here: at lunch time, I walked into the apartment to find a trail of these delicious truffles leading in the circle that is our home, with a wonderful hug, and a handful of candy at the end! Thank you Cary!!!!)

1 comment:

BAE said...

I LOVE those truffles! The white chocolate are my favorite. I had to stop myself from buying a package of them the other day. I'd finish off the whole thing in one sitting. Talk about melt in your mouth!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...