Friday, February 5, 2010

Just Because I Feel Like Rambling...

One time I went to a sporting event. I won't say which one it was, just because I want to keep it somewhat anonymous. But I was with family and/or friends, I won't reveal who.

I step into the bathroom just before the event so that way I can avoid the long lines later. For some reason, I have a burst of energy, perhaps giddy for the event for which we were at, or perhaps it was the sugar-filled soda I had...either way, I decided to open up the door to a stall, ninja-surprise style.

What I didn't expect was to be 1/2 of the surprise-ees...

Now, these doors are the type that open to the outside, and so they automatically close, not telling you whether they are locked on the inside or not. This one was not.

There was a young girl (perhaps 10-12), on the loo...the door was NOT locked, or perhaps it was broken.

Either way, it will be a while before she chooses to go into a stall with a door that doesn't stay shut...

1 comment:

Carymc said...

that's why i married you.

I'm going to do that the next time i open a loo stall door.

nwaaaaah!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...