Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Greatness Of Modern Technology

Did I mention the daycare Brylee is going to has cameras? It is wonderful because we can check in frequently every day and see what everyone is up to.
It is hard to not check in every 2 minutes, or even just keep the camera up all day long. I have a job, I have to work, and I have to remember that sometimes my calls are recorded, including what is happening on the computer. That would not be good if during all the calls my reviewer saw me pull up the camera. Talk about ACCESS DENIED happening!



One slight disadvantage: it is really hard to decipher exactly who each kid is. If you squint really hard, you might just be able to make out Brylee's little outfit. And I can do that because I dress her every morning. But for Cary and the grandparents checking in? Might not be so simple if they don't know what she is wearing.

Maybe I should attach her own camera to her and set up viewing access that way. We could start our own show-- Survivor: Daycare Edition

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...