Thursday, February 4, 2010

Chocolate Trains

Last night while walking around Grapevine Mills, Cary and I stopped into the chocolate shop to see what decadents they had in store (fudge, turtles, chocolate dipped fruit, chocolate covered potato chips) when a family walks in. This family had a little toddler boy, no more than 3 years old.



The dad, without really looking, reaches up to a display on the counter, and pulls down a chocolate package. He looks at his son, hands the chocolate-on-a-stick to him, and says, "Here it is...your chocolate train!". The little boy's eyes lit up so big as he started vibrating with excitement and shrieked, "Yay!!!"



It was a precious sight. Everyone in the store started laughing. Brylee will bring us moments like that, you can see hints of it now, and I look forward to it. Moments of simplicity bringing joy.




Image courtesy of Jeannette's Creations

1 comment:

Carymc said...

We all need a chocolate train in our lives!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...