Thursday, February 18, 2010

Brylee's Big 3!

Brylee at 3 days old in her going-home dress:



Brylee today at 3 months in the same dress:


More notes about Brylee:

Tonight we will be finishing off the last of the Newborn diapers. Even though I think she still can fit in them ok, and the tabs easily cover the front of her belly and not the sides, her daycare says that it is time to move up to Step 1. I guess that since they take care of several children each day, they might have a better idea of the next step than I do.

Brylee's first Valentine's Day was a big hit. She got 4 new outfits from her grandparents, a mirror book (Who's That, Baby? featuring Winnie The Pooh and Friends), and some cards from her friends at daycare, one filled with glitter (Cary loves that), one with a teething ring attached.


She has also discovered her hands and sticking them in her hands. Not as in 'I'm hungry, feed me', but just for entertainment. They have not come together yet though, so I guess that is the next big step.


And finally, found out today that Brylee is no longer the baby of the group, as of next week. Her crib, which was at one time the first one to reach (they put the cribs in order from youngest to oldest around the room, so that the oldest baby will easily transfer into the adjoining room), is now second in line. But I hear that she is still the smallest, even compared to the 2-month-old coming in.

2 comments:

Mom/Tressia/T-MA said...

Oh My, are you sure that is the same dress? It looks so different on her now.

Jenn said...

From Amy Sipe via Facebook:

Awww...look at that sweet baby girl. :-) Precious!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...