Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow Days...

Last Friday in pictures:




Our Valentine Snowman













Chester loved the snow. Once he got used to it, he ran around trying to catch snowballs and everything!











After building the snowman, we warmed up again with a nice large mug of coffee and hot cocoa!









These snowdays are great!



Sorry I haven't posted lately. I have been incredibly busy with the little one, the big one, the hairy one, and work. I have several posts in process, and here's a hint of what I'm working on:

  • New adventures in working
  • Silly names for baby objects
  • Something I'm passionate about (besides the big one, little one, and hairy one...)
  • An upcoming change in our family...
  • 2008 catching-ups
  • And a very defining discovery!

Until then, have a blessed week!

3 comments:

The Guess Family said...

I look forward to "Silly names for baby objects". Some of the names we have for things around here are just plain ridiculous! But, we all know what they are....I can call down the stairs at bedtime for any # of crazy named stuffed animals or babies and Tommy knows just who to bring.

And, Reagan loves to drink "coke-e" and Gracyn drinks her "milk-e". Why, I have no idea???

Just wait till Brylee starts naming things....then it gets really interesting. Addison called her pacifier her "assy" for the longest time....it made the neighborhood boy, who we babysat in the afternoons, blush!

Carymc said...

I'm ready for more.

Jenn said...

From Tammy Britton via Facebook:

Hmmmm...got me interested....LOLOL:)

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...