Monday, March 8, 2010

Amazing Pictures!

A family friend of ours is a photographer who took our pictures at our wedding. She understood what we wanted and I can see from her gallery on her website that she knows how to capture the moments so beautifully.

And now she is expanding her portfolio to children. She was brave enough to work with our little one, and the pictures turned out BEAUTIFUL! Here are a couple of my favorites:



Please go check out her website to check out more of the pictures. Give her a call today for your family or kid portraits!

2 comments:

WhitKnee said...

Thanks for the post credit!

Jenn said...

From Peggy Fulbright via Facebook:

So Cute!!!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...