Saturday, March 13, 2010

LAAM Presents: Blog Of The Month Club


What am I doing up at 8 a.m. on a Saturday when our child is at her Oma and Opa's? Being inspired!

When I started writing my own blog, I would be between posts and want to read about other people's lives. So I started out with my cousin's blog and clicked on one of her friends, then clicked randomly on one of the blog links on the side of theirs, and either read that or continue the clicking onto blogs with catchy titles and so on.

If I really like the blog that I find and want to continue reading their story, I save them on my reading list and try to add it as a sidebar so that others will see it. But why not put in a word or two as well? Perhaps this can encourage people to branch out and find blogs they would like to read, as well as be inspired by, as I most definitely have been.

So, today, I want to introduce my version of Blog Of The Month Club. I will present a blog that I found and go back to the archives and read from the beginning, because it is so fun to get the full impact of them and their story. Then I will do a review, and hopefully if you find it interesting, you will check it out yourself. Or maybe introduce me to a few as well.

As a side note, I am not here to kick dirt at anyone else's blog. If I am doing a blog about one, it means it was enjoyable and significant to me. I will not speak ill of the blogs I do not relate to, because, like books and human nature in general, we are all different, and their lives are no less important or significant to them or me. I will simply click on another blog from their recommendation list and move on, not even revealing that there may have been one I did not read fully.

Just another task to add to my already busy life! Did I add the fact that I am already behind 1 week in my posting? Yep. About to add another weekend as well!

Happy reading!

1 comment:

The Guess Family said...

Aren't blogs fun??? I am sending you an email with some of my favorites.
:)

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...