Thursday, March 4, 2010

Today...


I made a new friend! Well, aquaintance for now. Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I don't want to scare her off with a stalker-like personality (which I DON'T have, BTW...)

I introduced myself by slipping a little note between our cubicles. There is a tall wall between us (actually on 3 out of 4 of my sides) and I can't see anything exept the person across the aisle from me, who continuously has ear buds in for listening to music.

I miss my old row. We were rowdy between calls. This row is...well, too quiet. So I decided to make the most of what I can do well--meet people.

I thought it was clever. She seemed to like it. Hopefully it made her day.

It made mine.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

From Ramona Whitfield via Facebook:

Cute note. Miss you too.

Jenn said...

From Autumn via Facebook:

Next thing you know, you are going to be getting her a detention for talking! ;) Are you just in a new position with SF?

Jenn said...

From Heather Fortenbury via Facebook:

Very clever; I bet that did make her day. Some rows are more chatty than others. I completely forgot the RC has the short walls; no such luck in IA.

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...