Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Dallas Vacation: Beginning Of The Week

The start of our vacation began with 2 nights of Vacation Bible School, where I was a Crew Leader, a.k.a., leading the children from activity to activity. It was a wonderful time, and Brylee and Cary joined us for the opening music time the first night. By the end of night two, I was actually sad that I wouldn't be present for anymore nights. The girls in my group were so sweet, and so good. I hope I get to see them again!



















But Wednesday at 2:00, we were on to another adventure equipped with headphones:












(Brylee hoorayed to the "If You're Happy And You Know It" song on a really quiet bus. It cracked us up!)

We watched for our airplane:












We monkeyed around:












And when the plane was delayed several minutes, we made our own entertainment with the security bins:










Luckily, she fell asleep on the plane, and I was even able to catch a little sleep of my own. Once we landed at 11:15, we walked to baggage claim where we saw T and Poppy. When Brylee saw them, she shouted "T!", but Cary decided to walk past them, as a tease to her...but she got upset! She was very shocked to see them in person, and by the time we went to bed at 1:00 a.m., she was incredibly happy to see them and be able to touch them again.

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...