Sunday, August 7, 2011

Project 52: 31/52 Nature

The biggest struggle with this particular post was, "Which picture do I choose?"

In this new home, we are surrounded by nature in so many forms. Lakes, forests, mountains. Fresh vegetables, fruit, eggs, and milk found at homes and fields where you can go pick as much as you want (and taste test along the way--the fruit part anyway).

So I picked 3 of my 'favorite' nature pictures to talk about this week's Project 52.

This is the picture I had taken that I kept in mind for a couple of weeks as 'The One'. Just outside our movie theater is an awesome bridge surrounded by this. And below some trails through the greenery. The worst part about it was the mosquitoes. Our lovely evening stroll was ruined by them.
This one is of the waves rolling in while we spent a little time on the ocean beach today (more on that later).And this picture of the blackberries was taken this evening after we discovered a neighbor picking them in our 'backyard' (a shared field for our condos and even some wild critters, a.k.a., foxes, deer, chipmunks and sometimes even a moose sighting)

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...