Sunday, August 7, 2011

Dallas Vacation Day 3: Game Night!

Saturday was set aside for game night with friends and family. I always love these nights!!!

Mom and Brylee took advantage of the morning and made cookies.
































































Even Cary got in on the decorating:





















And then some tube time:



























Dinner was...what else? but hot dogs! And dessert was an ice cream bar, complete with bananas, brownies, whipped cream and cherries!


















Brylee had a lot of fun that day, playing with her cousin Austin and then getting into sprinkler fun with her friend Evan!






















































They even make beautiful music together!









Yet again I was too busy hanging out with my friends to be able to get into a game, but I loved to see that so many others were able to play Apples To Apples and also Sort It Out.





















The interesting part is that this is not the best part of the night!

On the way home, my grandmother accidentally hit a curb on the road and messed up her tire. Fortunately it happened just about 2 miles away, so my uncle Mike and dad went out to 'save' her, which meant that my aunt Amy, cousin, Spencer, and Granny were coming back to hang out a little longer!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...