Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Gone But Not Forgetting

Weird title...but I think I'll keep it for now.

Basically I wanted to say that I have been in Dallas for the last week, and staying quite busy.  This evening was the first evening that I actually went somewhere by myself, and left Brylee at home with her 'T' for a bit.  That was an hour...to go to Target and get Pull-Ups...yeah, I took my time.

I have been taking pictures here and there, pictures of our kid interacting with her grandparents (she's attached), of clowns, of boats, and more clowns.  Which leads me to the fact that I have 5 cameras that have events of this past week on them. 

My useful, 4 year old one's screen is now trying to go out on me, dad's super awesome Nikon has locked up during an update, and now I am left playing with both of my parents point-and-shoot as well as my phone's camera.  It might take a little time to get them all together to be able to show to the world, or my 12 readers, but but I will try to start working on that now that the mornings find me without a car due to the clown skits that have started.

But for now, I am exhausted, fighting an all-day headache, and now trying to figure out the best way to collect all of the pictures of our fun week.  But I will leave you with this:

Good night!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

So adorable! I'm excited you got to spend so much time here. :) And your 12 readers--hahaha!!! Enjoy the rest of your time, good luck with your pics (my two cameras have gone to their graves, and I'm limited to my iPhone now--sucks!), and have a safe (and easy!) trip home. :)

Brandi said...

P.S. The "Word Verification" word popped up as "panti" and I thought that was so funny I couldn't NOT leave another comment. Haha! Goodnight!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...