Tuesday, October 25, 2011

And Now A Word From Our Sponsers: Denton Square Donuts

I moved out of state less than a year ago, but I have a new exciting thing to look forward to whenever I come visit (well, yes, besides my family of course...blah, blah, blah...)
It's called:
 

3 words to describe this unique concept:  Oh My Deliciousness!

Just look at the delicious and crazy concoctions they offer:

From Fruit Loops, M&Ms, and Oreo to S'Mores, Samoans, and so many things in between!  My favorites?  The Pretzchocamel and Cinnamon Doughst!


Great atmosphere both up and downstairs, and they offer party packages.  They even serve wine to help you wind down the evening after a crazy day.  Check out their page on Facebook and watch your mouth water from curious delight!
And they even sell shirts, too!


 Hope to see you there the next time we are in town!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great thoughts, comments and pics! I hope to see you there soon!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...