Thursday, October 27, 2011

McFadden Fall Dallas Vacation: Part 6 The Skits

On Wednesday, the Clown skits started, leaving Brylee and I without a vehicle during the day.  However, Poppy left the house at 8 a.m.(ish) and got home around 10:30 a.m., so it didn't leave us too long without a car.

Brylee even got to learn how to play 100-pin bowling on the Wii, and while holding her and demonstrating how to use the remote, she mimicked me and hit me in the eye--hard!  I am thankful she didn't have the controller in her hand!
And while her Poppy got ready for the skits, she had to be in the bathroom and watch or goof off...


She was a bit shy again around Radio, but she wasn't completely freaked out.  He tried several times to get good pictures of them together.  This is one of my favorites:

Gotta post some pictures of what they were educating about:


The full gang, minus the sound dude, John:  Model T, Ashes, Petunia, Embers, and Radio.  This is Model T's, Embers', and Petunia first year on stage as clowns with the school skits, but they are far from new!  Embers has been sound and puppetry for several years, Petunia has been doing clowning outside of school skits for a long time as well, and Model T was 1/2 of the sound/groupie help for the school skits for a couple of years.  What a very talented group of people, and I must add that I am so proud of Petunia, Model T, and Embers for stepping out of their comfort zones and jumping up there on stage.  They add a lot of character to the already super-talented Ashes and Radio!



Got a MissChief/Radio shot!

Wow!
MissChief with her 2 favorite clowns...and not just while they are in makeup...

My buddy Embers and me!

While waiting for the show to start, she sat calmly in her chair and said 'Tuwn it owf Wadio'...It's only a matter of time before she join her friends on stage, too!


No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...