Monday, October 17, 2011

Pictures Of The Fall

To those who know me, it comes as no surprise that I love the fall.  So much so, that it helped in my recovery from my last trip to Dallas (the fact I missed my family so incredibly much almost had me trying to see if I could extend my trip).

Cary and I spent our first date night in 2 weeks traveling the scenic New Hampshire Route 112, from Conway to Lincoln and going through the White Mountain National Forest.  What an incredible night, including dinner at an old train station and some geocaching in the rain. 

Here are some pictures I took from the mini road trip, all leaves, and lots of happiness to experience this with my Never-Ending!


























1 comment:

Mom said...

Beautiful!!! You are very lucky to have the fall colors. Enjoy!

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...