Thursday, October 20, 2011

McFadden's Fall Dallas Vacation Part 2

Thursday:
Brylee and I got to go to lunch with 3 dear people to me:  my best friend from high school, his wife, and their adorable son, who is close to Brylee's age.  Due to trying to just chat and catch up, I failed, yet again, to get any good pictures of them.  I have failed as a picture-holic!!!

For dinner, mom, dad, Brylee and I went to Spring Creek Barbeque--yummy Texas bbq, oh how I've missed you!!!  (this is a picture of my dad's plate.  Mine looked rather boring compared to his, so his got the spotlight)
 And then off to the mall it was so that Brylee and her grandparents could reunite with play area and play while I hunted down my Project 52 picture (and a little 'for your trouble' purchase...)






JCPenney already has up Christmas decorations...I think it is too early to have some up anywhere, but I was also kinda excited to see it...

Looks stormy out!


And we weren't kidding about the stormy part:  not long after we got home, dad got called to the Fire Department to monitor the incoming severe storms that we got.  Lots of lightening, but I know Texans weren't complaining...it had been a long time since they had seen rain!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...