Monday, October 24, 2011

McFadden Fall Dallas Vacation: Part 4 The Clowns!

A big reason why my trip was planned late September/early October was so that we could attend the Lewisville Open House to be there to support the clowns and Lewisville Fire team in general.  I used to go to take lots and lots of pictures of the clowns, and when Cary came along, it made life so much easier because he and I would go opposite directions, following the clowns around all day.  Those were the productive days...before Brylee, which has since become the attention-stealer, even through a camera lens...

MissChief with the clowns!
   
Meet Model-T, 1/2 of the newest Lewisville clowns!  Love this guy!



Pictures of hot dogs, just for my love, who wasn't there to enjoy them with us...


MissChief--a very appropriate name for this one!




She loved the boat and it took a lot of persuasion for her to come down.  This below fireman was super sweet to show her around while I stayed on solid ground taking pictures. 






4 generations of Jarvis' on the Bryan Jarvis!

After the event, Brylee sporting the new October Breast Cancer Awareness shirts the LFD sold.  LOVE these!!!!




No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...