Saturday, October 15, 2011

Harvest Hills

A few weeks ago (Sept 24 to be exact...I think), Cary, Brylee and I went to Harvest Hills in Mechanic Falls to enjoy a pumpkin patch, which was so much more than just that.

Mazes, bounce houses, and animals, oh my!

And now, our adventure in pictures!

























Brylee got a 'free' pumpkin with her admittance, and she loved the inflatable maze (which had wet ground) and the bounce house that had a slide.  We attempted the corn maze, but due to the humidity in the air, we quickly wore out of it and ended up taking the exit that happened to be the entrance. 

I love the fall!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...