Saturday, October 22, 2011

McFadden's Fall Dallas Vacation: Part 3

We'll call the early part of the day, "Spa Day"...it was a bunch of relaxing and not doing much during the day.



 Baby got stamped!  She insisted on every limb being stamped, some twice!
And Cary might want to close his eyes during this part:  mom decided to paint the little one's toenails.  They matched!



Oh Sonic, how I've missed you and your delicious Strawberry limeades!!!
Uncle Bill came over to hang out for the evening, and we all went to Palios for dinner and then enjoyed a tasty treat at Marble Slab afterwards!


**I would like to make note that this was my 3rd night away from Cary during that trip, 3 out of 13...and I was really starting to miss him!!!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...