Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Post That Just Couldn't Stay Boxed Up

Saw this on Pintrest and had to try it for myself. 


Funny thing is, Brylee saw me putting it together, and wanted nothing to do with the inside of the box, but wanted to play with the 'technical' part of it all...that is why I call her my Gadget Jr....a.k.a. MissChief...

However, she had no problem sitting inside this box that was also upstairs...

A couple of nights later, this was the newest use for the box:


And the next night, it became a new instrument:
Then a coloring 'book':
  

And finally, she was ready to play inside it...as long as she had her trusty flashlight!
Good thing we have about 50 more of these babies laying around from our move...they might last until Christmas!

No comments:

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...