Friday, May 8, 2009

December 16, 2009

That is the estimated date our first blessing will come into this world!

I just got home from the first doctor's visit, and so far, everything seems to be going alright. Of course they drew a lot of blood, gave me some prenatal vitamin samples, A LOT of reading material, and then a quick sonogram.

I saw the little heartbeat and got to hear it!!! So the shock is still here, but its more real to me now. There is a human being inside of me!

Cary was super close in guessing--he wanted the baby to be born on December 15, which is our anniversary. So he may actually be close!

Now everyone is waiting and eager to find out what it is!

1 comment:

The Guess Family said...

Yeah!!! Congratulations. There is nothing like hearing that first heartbeat. And, it only gets more fun from there. I wansn't sure I would make it online today, so I called your mom this morning to see how your appointment went. Congratulations!!! We can't wait to find out if our girls are going to have a boy or girl cousin.
:)

Ninjago With A Special Guest

So we took B to go see Ninjago, The LEGO movie a couple of weeks ago, and by we, I mean Cary, myself, my dad, and...my grandfather. Odd co...